This is the page where I collect all my posts about my Paradise 4-box phono stage.
- Ascending to Paradise: an introduction to the Paradise and the project.
- Making Fasciae for My Paradise, in which I learn how to silkscreen custom-made logos onto polypropylene panels.
- “Linshing,” in which I give my Naim shoebox cases the “Chrome Bumper” look.
- “Further Progress to Paradise,” in which I do most of the assembly.
- “Reaching Paradise,” in which I complete assembly and offer some initial listening impressions.